Compounds found in cruciferous vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts are better cancer fighters when eaten in the whole food form, rather than taken in supplements.Serves 4
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut cauliflower into florets and place in baking dish in a single layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil until evenly coated. Toss in garlic, cumin, salt, and lemon juice.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, until cauliflower has slightly browned.Toss halfway through cooking if needed.