Cool, a bit spicy, and free of added sugar, these summertime classics are hydrating and healthy, while still feeling like a treat.
- • 1/2 ripe cantaloupe, seeds and pulp removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place cantaloupe, coconut milk, and juice from one half of the lime in a blender. Add both the grated and ground ginger and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and add more lime juice if desired.
- Pour mixture into a popsicle mold. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.